joi, 21 iulie 2011

Sunshine Awards !!!

Thank you Andreea for Sunshine Award 2011 !!!



Rules:
• Thank the person who gave you this award
• Write a post about it
• Answer to the questions below
• Pass it on to 10 bloggers who you think really deserve it and send them message to let them know



Questions:
Favorite color: Pink and purple.
Favorite Animal: Tiger
Favorite number:  28.
What perfume am I using right now? Outspoken by Fergie
Something you always wear with you and identifies you:  
My phone :)):))

What’s your passion?  panting nails, cooking, taking photos
Getting or giving presents? I like giving presents but I also like getting them :P
What was the last eyeshadow you used? I don't remember. Lately I use eyeliner and mascara only.
Favorite day of the week:  Saturday !!!!!
Are your nails painted right now? Oh yeah!

Bloggers who pass on this tag :
I give this award to every girl who follows my blog! :*:*:*

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu