duminică, 27 februarie 2011

Tag: Get to know me!

Am primit acest tag de la kory. Multumesc foarte mult!:*:*
I received this tag from kory. Thank you very much!:*:*

1. Are you named after anyone?
My mother.

2. When was the last time you cried?
Today.

3. Do you have any kids?
ope but I would like to have one baby right now.:D

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Of course..=))

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Mm....not really...depends on the situation.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
I don't know.

7. Whats your favorite cereal?
I don't have any favourite cereal.

8. Whats the first thing you notice about people?
Hands and face.

9. What is your eye color?
Brown.

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings.

11. Favorite smells?
Jasmin, hyacinth.

12. Summer or winter?
Summer. I like winter too, but not when it's too cold.

13. Computer or television?
Computer... uhhuuu

14. What's the farthest you've ever been from home?
Constanta

15. Do you have special talents?
Painting nails. I consider this as a talent.

16. Where were you born?
Romania

17. What are your hobbies?
Nail art, cooking especially cookies =)), origami....

18. Do you have any pets?
Nop.

19. Favorite movie?
My favourite is "If only", but I also love The notebook, Kites, Avatar.

20. Do you have any siblings?
One sister.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I would like to be a successful manager.

22. When was your first slow dance and the song?
I can't remember the song, but the dance was for Christmas.

23. Movies you dislike.
Usually SF, but depends on the movie.

24. What 3 YouTubers/bloggers would you like to meet in person?
Kory , Andayn & Havena. I would like to meet other blogger girls too, but since I had to choose only 3....

25. Who do you tag:

I tag:

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu